CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Temptation!

Posted by Jeremy Friday, September 25, 2009

Yesterday...victor smsed me saying : hey erm wanna have a group study?

I called him and I called kok jiang daniel to tag along so we went there peacefully to study then suddenly..WE STARTED TALKING CRAP! WE TALK ABOUT HOW SS2 MCDONALDS LOOK LIKE COMPARED TO GTA4s RESTAURANTS! (VERY VERY DIRTY) and we spilled ice cream on our books!! TWICE!!@#$@$ Kok jiang said EH be serious la PMR..i replied with that joker face...WHY SO SERIOUS?...then suddenly I study study do some excercises while talking crap...then all of them decided to go INC play call of duty world at war...WTF?! they were temptating me...so i was like FINE i flip this coin . If it hits heads i stay if tails i go INC..then i flipped it...THEN IT WAS TAILS!! OMFG?! gone case.......So i went there i promised myself to play like half an hour...then after the first round...NVM! ANOTHER ROUND!...then ANOTHER ROUND...then OK! THIS ONE LAST ONE...after finish..ANOTHER ROUND!...then OH SHIT! LOOK AT THE TIME! Ive been playing for 1 and a half hours! SHIT then I went back to MCdonalds and study maths and it took a hell load of a time for victor to get me to understand some equations

0 comments

Post a Comment