CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Razer Goliathus review

Posted by Jeremy Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hey guys just picked this up at Digital Mall for RM49.00 at the highest floor and scurried my way back to my evil lair and see what this baby can do.This is the scaled down , space effecient size its 215mm X 270mm in size and its slightly bigger than my steelseries mousepad
As i used it its EXTREMELY smooth and it glides like crazy and its thicker than my steelseries for cushion and its not TOO soft either and its actually quite hard and not spongy. I tried this with COD4 and its way better than my steelseries that made me drag the gun all the way.
instead i can aim down the sights and glide to the position where the enemy runing at and shoot his fucking anoying head from there instead of steelseries mousepad bieng so draggy and slow.

The steel series is made to be accurate by controlling your movements and giving it friction but this goliathus has very low rate of friction and while preserving my accuracy. Its 10 bucks more expendsive than the steel series mousepad and ITS WORTH the money and now maybe I'll be giving my old pad to kietsen so yeah...

anyways this mousepad kicks ass and its like THE BEST MOUSEPAD i've ever used in my life and Daniel Thong would be proud of his golitathus too

0 comments

Post a Comment