CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

leng lui~~ leng lui~~~

Posted by Jeremy Friday, September 25, 2009

I dont know whats happenin to me these days and i felt like a HYPOCRITE , CRITIC , PERFECTIONIST!! Whenever I look at girls I would be judging them like...her boobs too flat lah too saggy lah her legs too fat lah her shoulders to skinny lah her hair LALA lah...OMG! IS THIS NORMAL?! I FEEL EVEN MORE BAD RIGHT NOW!! And I start to get embarrased when they look at me...some of them caught staring at them ( she was VERY SEXY) and she was like "hi~~(waving her hand) " OH SHIT start to feel the heat and Im so FUCKING embarrased and i end up pretending as if Im walking somewhere else...and I can find alot leng lui in Tropicana Mall and the MOST in the Bar in front of the main entrance there where all the hot girls come out with their revealing clothes...SHIT!! WHY AM I SAYING THIS?!

DONT KNOW WHY IM EVEN BLOGGING THIS!!;OSJDHO;HGWQOAHO CHEPGHERGEIU 3YU[WI80VYU5[ B4VU8N3VPUT;9340VWBY08UTQ3IJ3REAWR48IWEO2PDKRUGF8EIO213KUGTRE39AWPKMETUFKRJGUITEFKGJBTUIREFKMGJBUIGVEOFKMTJRIHGRFKJNHUIGTROKLFMGBJHUIGTRFMKGJBHIGRF

0 comments

Post a Comment