CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Razer Pirana review

Posted by Jeremy Friday, September 4, 2009

Just got this baby after my birthday present and thanks to danile thong to all his effort...anyways this is gonna be a review about this stereo headset

The apearance has 2 blue backlighted logos on each earpiece and one on the control clip...its full black and it has cushions on the ear piece and the headband...

These earphones had awesome treble and bass , I could hear the birds chirping in crysis and the wind blowing towards me and when i play call of duty 4 i can even hear almost anything around me...These headsets had 2.1 surround and dont worry , U can still feel the noise goin around your head too .
The mic is egronomic styled and its always on 90 degrees angle and its always on your left . I tested this out and my friends said they can hear me much more clearer than that stupid webcam mic and it has noise supression.I usually had a fan blowing beside me and this earphones cancels the wind and focus on my voice clearly and with this earphone i dont SOUND like a kid and GAY anymore . Its sound quality is amazing and its totally better than my old logitech gigantic earphones.
This earphones had a clip-on control panel to control the volume and mic muting and its really attractive because it has an awesome glowing logo..Unlike other control panels they dont come with a clip to cling it on your shirt and it will dangle on the floor but this one it makes it easier to reach as its on your chest.

anyways this Pirana is the best headset i've ever used and once again thanks!

0 comments

Post a Comment