CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

OWNED!

Posted by Jeremy Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAHAHA DANIEL GOT OWNED! HAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XD! did u know what we did? i made daniel came out of the canteen while victor brought his bottle and in the canteen...he put all the wantan mee sauce , curry , coke , sprite , sambal , chilli and tomato sauce and rice and noodles inside the thing...then after recess finish everybody 1st round whack kao him...then after the bell rang....I RAN OUT OF THE CLASS AND I BROUGHT EGGS WITH ME! I SAW EVERYBODY SPLASHING THE SAUCE AT HIM AND I THROW ONE EGG AT HIS SHOULDER AND KOK JIANG THROW AT HIS FACE SO HARD THAT HE NEARLY FELL DOWN..THEN HE CAME OUT...ALL THE FORM 1 AND 2 CLAPPED AT HIM SUDDENLY...HE SAID...jeremy!! YOURE THE WORST JACKASS EVER!! HE CHASED ME AND I WAS LIKE...holy shit assasin's creed! RUN!! i pushed my way through the form 1 and 2 and 1 girl fell down and daniel run over her and all that sauce dripped on her xD!...he failed to catch me and he gave up xD

wow xD im so mean to called EVERYBODY FROM form 3 to rape him xD...anyways maybe if I find 15 people whos willing to belanja him 10 bucks or something i could buy him a razer deathadder...oh well

0 comments

Post a Comment