CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

favourite lunch ruined!

Posted by Jeremy Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ahh I love Indomee...but not like shazrul who loves ordering indomee triple...for me i prefered cooking them myself and frying them myself...Today when i came back from school...i saw my mom sleeping..yeah so i went to cook lunch for myself...i made myself and indomee double and after i boiled it...i grilled it with some new zealand pure butter...slurp!..and i added some eggs and well thats it...SUDDENLY my mom stormed in and said I HELP U COOK! i said no!..then she took out all the carrots vegetables and all THAT SHIT..and she poured into my mee and i got owned...i was like SHIT NO!!i told he PLS you're gonna ruin its flavour and its sensation...she retorted "YOU KNOW AH U NEED FIBRE ZINC VITAMIN ABCDEFG!'' i was like wtf...then when its ready...the entire plate was like 60% vegetables and 40% mee...i was like come on lah!...the meain thing must be more than the vegetables leh...just like wad channel AFC said...then my mom start saying THE ONE I COOK IS BETTER THAN YOU!!...i was like FINE whatever!..i ate it...it taste like nasi goreng and the indomee taste has been vanished so had my buttery taste..FUCK!..and it taste retarded!.then my dad who's not working today said that the indomee sucks...so i was laughing my head off...so im gonna cook my indomee when my mom's not at home next time =.=

0 comments

Post a Comment