CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

noobs posing

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, May 17, 2009

lol...its so random...today my mom was playing steps online game and she got bullied by some retard whos playing with her...that retard was calling my character noob in chinese and all that shit...he was wearing no top...pink underwear and butterfly wings...he talk dam lala...his name was 6767...my friend took over and danced with him and he lost and he kept using alibi as an escuse for losing saying ' mii haven wArm ^ yet marhx..' ..wtf...then he was like 'mii comp games veli pro de..' so i challenged COD4...he say 'warhx gal play c0d4? '

I said SHUT UP and just play ...(btw im using a girl character in steps and im level 13 and hes 28 and he thinks im a noob but actually steps is considered on skill not level)...so the match started...

1st match knife vs knife killhouse
i got like a 6 streak kill over him and he decided to cheat and he used an m4 on me...and i died...so i decided to cheat too and i used airstrike on his ass on the other side..and he scolded me 'gimmii chance marh leng luix '

2nd round sniping killhouse
he didnt say theres no cross so i went to his side and spammed barret 50 cal ...and he got owned as usual...he was like NO CROSS LA!...so i was like fine....i used ACOG on the first sniper...and he gets owned and asked me to change game rules...

3rd round free for all
He was using an AK47 red dot , stopping power , bandolier , and steady aim
I was using M249 , grip , double tap , deep impact..
I spammed through the wooden walls and he was hiding in that sofa...so its quite difficult to shoot him through the walls...so i decided to cook a grenade and i threw it in there..he took the grenade and ran out and tried to throw it back at me but...too late...boom!Then he also spammed another grenade at me by deflecting it on the walls to me...but he deflected it to him self and owned himself again...wtf..noob..he was bragging about his golden ak47 while mine's just a red tiger so i told him ... you're a noobcake who thinks that you're good in everything and i've done wasting my time on you and i wanna do my work...so fuck off and stfu!!MILF!!..then he said..aiyoo gal cannot swear wann..so i said I FUCKING CARE?!

and then off to study...yeah..i hate steps..full of lala retards

0 comments

Post a Comment