CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Batang Kali ride

Posted by Jeremy Monday, May 11, 2009

This suday I went to Batang Kali estate to have a mountain ride for about like 29 KM ride well the entire ride was like uber gay cos they had like 300++ participants there and its quite relaxing and nice...every steep hill you ride...you may find it rewarding cos after all that hard work you get DOWNHILL MANIA! WOO HOO HOO! I saw my Cat eye speed tracker i was like 50km/h and i was like OMG i quickly braked...and I SHOULD HAD BROUGHT A BIKE WITH HAD DISC BRAKE COS SO MUCH MUD IS STUCK ON MY RIMS AND MY BRAKE WAS DYING!!!...Then one dude who was faster than me went flying then when he hit the ground...OUCH...he flipped over 360...abd 10 points for the landing...ouch...lucky he had his helmet on...

'lol!'

after that ride...WE HAD TO FREAKIN CROSS THE FUCKING RIVER WITH WAS LIKE 35M LONG! OMG! RESIDENT EVIL 5 GIGANTIC CROCODILES ARE THERE!! SHIT!...lol...its irratating and my phone got wet =.= and the worse part is the current was freakin strong...it pushed me away and my bike was left floating...i was like WTF NOOOO!!! then one dude saved it...thank god...

anyways i completed the ride for like 29Km of up and downs...and extremely tired and hungry after that...and now im off to play Red alert 3!

0 comments

Post a Comment