CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

nearly dead blog

Posted by Jeremy Friday, November 13, 2009

OMG my blog nearly died due to my 24/7 playing modern warfare 2 and the left 4 dead 2 demo!...argh! I noticed Garena COD4 users are PURE noobs and too easy to frag...but when u get to play with STEAM players they're 100 times better than Garena players...they totally kicked my ass in MW2...the worst was the riot shield...NOT EVEN MY GRENADE LAUNCHER COULD PENETRATE IT! and 1 bash = KO ...WTF?!...but RPG and missles could penetrate it i think...and the best part was...CAPTAIN PRICE WAS ALIVE!! And I heard the pirated version of borderlands is quite good and its as good as the original version...should consider buying it...anyways...I'm gonna continue playing Modern Warfare 2

0 comments

Post a Comment