CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lamest blog post by noob..

Posted by Jeremy Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well lamest shit I've ever heard from Nicholas Lim xD..he's giving advice to people and yet he's a complete noob...I know some of you told me.."eh that Nicholas I think he dam pro sia...see the way he talk" I was kinda..you know..trembling when I heard hes going to INC at 3.30 a few weeks ago...And I was REALLY expecting a BIG challenge from him...the first match was L4D..He and his Indian friend (no offense I forggotten your name =( )

They started out as survivors while me victor and khairi were playing in the infected team...We harrassed them renamed our names as like...NICHOLAS LIM SUCKS MY BALLS...NICHOLAS = NOOB. And we practically rubbed it in his face =D ...We wouldn't have done that or gave him some mercy if he wasn't bragging about how good he was in L4D at school and to be honest I'm just an experienced L4D player...there are many more people who had more skills than me though....

And then I was playing 1v1 with him on CS..he brought a m249 para machine gun which is TOTALLY inacurate...altough it sounds cool...its only used for suppressing fire for your teamates as support and its very risky to use it on long range tough...and it took me one or two shots from an AK47 just to kill him sometimes..my score was 20 and he's was 5...wow...NOOB..and I could even confuse him by simply throwing smoke bombs...

He stated these retarded shit in his blog posts :

If you find you are surrounded by noobs, don't quit the server and just give them hell.

If the players are too good for you, stay in the server and let them give you hell.

If you find players of equal skill, QUIT THE SERVER IMMEDIATELY.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I mean WTF RIGHT? everybody could identify him as Kiasu and this guy wouldn't even show you his true skill...nowonder he sucks at gaming...

and heres another stupid post :

"But how many of you are willing to join a random server and just play with complete strangers?"

wanna know?there are 77979 players currently ONLINE locally in Modern Warfare 2 and they're willing to make new friends and have a good laugh with each other...or some would rather make enemies and cause some havoc =D . And the weird thing is never trust the title of his blog...wanna know why? His title was 85% cocoa..and suddenly he start talking trash about dota and how he got his ass kicked by DOTA AI bots...from sudden chocolate to DOTA...WTF much?Anyways its getting late and I'm going mountain biking tomorrow goodnite =D

0 comments

Post a Comment