CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Cpt . Prick

Posted by Jeremy Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anyways I'm getting the hang on Steam...after getting trashed and trash all the time finally I reached level 10 in Modern Warfare...still on coperall rank tough...and I find the semtex sticky grenade NOT for me...I have a habit of cooking grenades (NOT FRY THEM! I meant "cooking" by holding it on my hand forawhile before throwing it to decrease the time taken for the grenade to explode) and if i could time it right and the perfect range...I could make it explode in front of a camper's face xD...AND I just unlocked a killstreak =D! Its called sentry gun. Its a perfect tool for snipers and people who HATES snipers...but easily destroyed or disoriented by flash and stun grenades but its smoke proof . So it tends to shoot enemies covering in smoke.

I had a problem with semtex and lets just say I wanna throw em and rebound off the wall to hit the adjacent side of the room...it just sticks there and if I wanna throw it at the adjacent side of the room...that guy hiding there's probably waiting for me...so I dont really like semtex ...but the throwing knife was good though it acts kinda fast..altough its not long range I always use it for emergancy...Its highly recomended by snipers who dosn't really need grenades but rather quick emergency weapons when you're found .

And I noticed Steam players don't take tubing as seriously as those Garena losers . I skilltube also can kena scold kao kao wan =.= And Steam players are more sporty and easier to communicate with...when they got owned they wont be scolding "MAH CHI BAI PUKIMA LAN JIAO SOHAI MAHAI LUT MADDA FAKKAR BABI PET PET LOONG" what stupid asian curses man...their swearing can even combo up to that level xD . I dont offend swearing but , try to fucking use them nicely and not like some fucked up fucker who's fucking retarded and smashing the keyboard constantly with Ah Beng language. Well STEAM ROCKS!!

add me if you're using steam
Cpt . Prick

P.S : My name is just a little joke about captain price xD

0 comments

Post a Comment