CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

quest for RAZER lycosa mirror

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, April 12, 2009

This morning...woke up..asked bryan weather hes going to the pc fair...but sadly he isnt going anywhere thanks to his fever...sad..so i went on my own..my father fetched me to the taman paramount LRT then im on my own...i took the train all the way to the KLCC subway..

the LRT screeching sound was so anoying....it sounded like a ghost train
finally...i reached the pc fair...its was crowded s usual...see many crappy usb pendrives...retarded MMORPG games advertising to get people playing there...they had L4D test there too!..
"these chicks were hotter than those in ACGC'

yup...many hot girls posing to advertize mmorpgs and hardware...

i was searching more than 3 halls as big as our school dewan...and STILL no sign of razer...i was kinda dissapointed cos it wouldnt be a nice fair without razer...but until the last hall...i saw razer...i asked for the price and brought it straight away...and went to burger kings to have lunch..as i was eating i felt kinda unsafe and embarrased because everybody was looking at my box while i was eating =.=...
"its so glossy xD"

after that i went to some watch convention and i asked someone to take a picture for me sticking my tounge out while holding my razer box xD!

i came back home quite quickly because i was fucking ancious to test out my new keyboard hahaha!
"its so awesome! the colour matches my computer LCD mouse speakers...omg xD!"

0 comments

Post a Comment