CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

how can i afford to smile?

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, April 26, 2009

not long ago a user named guest came in and told me saying that im bullshitting and i hate myself too...the truth is...i dont bullshit and its true that my friends and social status has been falling apart in 3K its not easy just to take some UHU glue or Hot glue gun to line those things up...IF u wanna talk big or try to help u can just reveal your name to me...oh wait i dont think you will cuz u will be thinking "OMG JEREMY'S GONNA KILL ME!!' so it dosnt really get to the point...and i know you're in my class or somehow connected to me and i think i know who it is already...dont worry i'll pretend not to know anything ... and YES i hate myself because? First of all i think life is meaningless and YES i go to church and so what... i still theres no reason for me to continue living...and why smile more? how can i already smile when my emotions had been shattered during standard 5 and 6 and shattered once more during this year febuary? I only smile when i play games or about to kill someone in that game or hanging out with my real friends or watching something funny (most of the time laughing and smiling while bieng embarrased)

So you tell me... u dont even know how i feel...and u dont even know how to help so best if u stand aside.

0 comments

Post a Comment