CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

to nick

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, December 20, 2009

You don't even know what Razer is and you wanna brag around...come on...playing with u in INC will bored me to death...the other day I was playing with you i ended up playing minigames instead =.= why would I even bother to come? I rather stay home and play Borderlands and play Modern Warfare 2 so screw you!! And plus you can spam all you like because It dosnt really bother me (unless ur screwing with the other visitors) And pls...headshot? It dosn't count in counter strike ok...whats the point of having the most headshots and also you lost? Dont tell me its " I wanna be better than the other guy" come'on...seriously get your bragging mind right...And you told kyrie that ur so pro and how good u were before you even played l4d and PLUS...kyrie and I had nothing against each other since we're friends and I got the most points in one match and same does he...and its RAZER NOT RAZOR its a gaming mouse company you douchbag....cant u search it up google?! nerd.....

0 comments

Post a Comment