CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Christmas dinner?

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thx deb for the invite but i wonder is it really nessecary for us to have a RANDOM PARTNER?! I DONT KNOW WHO I'LL END UP WITH =(

and the worst part of all is the presents...since I dont know who I'm gonna end up with....I dont know what present is best...but i just brought an expendsive teddy bear wrapped around with red cloths like a flower and with forrero rocher choclate I hope my RANDOM partner likes it...THEN ANDREW!! YOU BASTARD!!!! =D scared the shit out of me and Melvin!! WALAO WAD DO U MEAN BY MUST KISS PARTNER AFTER THE DINNER?!

Then me and Melvin surely say..."eh eh I got stomach ache la I need go toilet , Then cao through the kitchen exit =.=" I DONT WANNA MISS MY 2ND KISS!!! ARGH!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment