CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

i've been too soft...

Posted by Jeremy Monday, October 5, 2009

Argh! I hate it! Thats the goddamn last straw for me . That Mel Yi is PISSING me off. 1st i send him a msg saying "good luck during PMR . Hope you pass! " =D and he replied saying "shit u la im gonna get all A and good luck to you too u will need it because you suck " Thats like so MEAN...like i talk to him consider him as a friend..and even when he bullshit say that girl hate me la this girl hate me la trying to make me feel neglected I STILL treat him as a friend no matter what pther ppl say bad about him I just STILL consider him as a friend . I've been a fool...I've been too SOFT...The way he treats girls than he treat his REAL friends are SO FUCKED up . Here am I saying this and I bet other girls who see this will be like " where got hes such a nice guy...." YEAH NICE FACE BUT FUCKED UP ATTITUDE....ARGH!!! Just because he's hot , he's smart , he's rich dosn't mean his ego must surpass God...sigh...I wonder what do I have...Im ugly , I suck at studying , My gaming skills aren't that good , WHAT KIND OF POTENTIAL DO I HAVE?! SHIT!! I hate it so much when some good looking guy comes and insult me in the face...

wait....why am i saying this?...I should be studying...THATS IT! I MADE UP MY MIND!...after PMR Im going to Mount Kiara and hike that mountain 3 rounds PER DAY!! IM GONNA TRAIN MY SKILLS IN BLITZONE! saying things here dont mean shit...ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!

anyways signing out...gonna study

0 comments

Post a Comment