CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Biking in the dark

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm sure u guys tried mountain hiking at night..especially Di Wern , but...HAVE YOU EVER TRIED MOUNTAIN BIKING AT NIGHT?! Its even MORE extreme than hiking...why? Because you're sliding down at SUPER HIGH SPEED at 40KmH (thats considered fast for a bike) and its full of ROCKS!! and its dark! the road was SO RANDOM WEIH! I was riding down a sandy path then out of a sudden a pool of mud apears out of nowhere and WTF?! my bike got stuck , lost my balance and fell into some retarded hole full of mud WHICH IS THE SIZE OF MY ASS! and the bike fell along with me and trapped me into that hole...saw a biker pushing his bike nearby ask him for help , he ignored me...WTF! SCREW HIM! took me lik 15 minutes to get out of that shit...and why is it so difficult? 1st , its dark 2nd my bike's frame was blocking me , 3rd the hole had alot of water and mud making it sticky and it practically "suctioned" my ass . But anyways i brought back a medal with me =D! at least i achieved something . btw i will be posting pictures soon

0 comments

Post a Comment