CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Doing the right thing?

Posted by Jeremy Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ok I'm PISSED now...a few days ago my mom gave her friend's family a profesional blender to her for some hawkerstall business i will describe my mom's friend as L from now on..

She gave L a nice blender to do some hawkerstall business..she got the new blender from that blender company as a gift for promoting their stuff...then one day L's husband went overseas nobody jaga the kids at L's home and my mom was worried and told L to go home and jaga the kids because they were defenseless and its dangerous cos theres a 14 year old GIRL and a 10 year old boy...L got angry and she said "u simply call me come and now call me go liddat la hor!" and she threw all the things on the floor and she dun wan the blender and she dont want to share the hawker stall business with my mom...she quit the hawker stall business and her sister replace her .
my mom brought the belender for the neice...but suddenly L came and took the blender (while my mom wasnt there) and after my mom knew that L took the blender she brought ANOTHER blender to use for the hawker stall business and suddenly the sister came and she got angry and she starts throwing all the plates and all the other shit on the floor like some mad woman (shes some old fatass granny whos 50++ who got molopos) my mom dont want to argue and she left suddenly L came and she say she want to return the money for her. So my mom went to the hawker there and settle the money and suddenly L wont allow my mom to go back to the hawkerstall and settle with them and L DRAGGED my mom ACROSS THE FREAKIN STREET WHILE PULLING MY MOM'S HAND AND MY MOM FELL DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND YET SHE NON STOP PULLING MY MOM UNTIL HER HAND 'S VEINS got disordered.. the police came and see whats going on then she let go...then my mom and L went there to settle the money..they went up to the apartment there and suddenly my mom went into the room and she closed the door then L open the door and the door hit my mom's head and L and her sister scold my mom non stop and L cry over there and suddenly the sister said she dont have the money to pay back to my mom (no money dont say want pay la!) and she wont even let my mom say the price of the blender and she used the RM150 dollars to THROW back at my mom's face then my mom felt sad and her hand hurts like shit...she went back home..

And the sister the next day called my mom and say my MOM WAS WRONG SAYING THAT WHY SHE BRING THE MACHINE THERE...she said "U were wrong because you were too kind and too good to us and somebody will not accept and today this mistake is ur pasal"




ok im putting a poll to see weather the woman who did this deserve to be in hell or not

0 comments

Post a Comment