CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

hypocrites

Posted by Jeremy Monday, January 11, 2010

Sigh...wtf is all that worry about?! sigh i had 2 A and all C WHOOP DE FUCKING DOO!! and i ended up in 4Kemboja...well at least i get to avoid add maths...the fucking iratating thing about my class are hyporcrites that are SO NEGATIVE MINDED and always tend to act "guai zai" like good boy good boy...GO FUCK YOURSELVES! yes ashraff I'm also talking to you . You're starting to act like Joel that fucked up wanker...why does he hate me? WTF did i fucking do? Swearing in class? WHO THE FUCK DOSNT? HYPOCRITES!

Oh the irony...starting to hate it in my class because theres only 1 gamer in there that understands my foundation and just because I'm talking abit loud they will ask me to STFU argh!! 60% of the time they're the fucking assholes making noise . I cant stand it anymore!! argh!! maybe I'll keep quiet the next day...sigh...miss the old 3K..where you can scream retarded shit and laugh like some crazy motherfucker and spinning around 360 degrees..

If I had the chance to blow up "that" asshole's house and I WILL! I would love to see that guy suffering from the fire...

And seriously teacher said this was true "when you talk in front of your teachers you act diffrent" and "when you talk to girls you are diffrent" and "when you talk to your friends you are diffrent" IT MAKES so much sense!! hypocrites!! IGNORANT BASTARDS!!

I am who I am and I swear in front of teachers..and that IS my iddentity I AM NOT hiding under a fake shell..

oh well..time to take off some stress through doing some homework

0 comments

Post a Comment